What other services are offered?
I specialize in situations where there has been or continues to be an important personal relationship between the parties. Examples of this include:
- Clients who hope to stay married, and have either tried or are not interested in trying therapy as an approach
- Co-parents, whether divorced or unmarried, who wish to improve the experience of their children as well as their own experiences
- Adult siblings who are having trouble agreeing about how to handle care decisions for aging relatives; or how to fairly distribute tangible or other property after the death of a parent or other loved one
- Parents and teenage or older children who are struggling to find effective ways to communicate and negotiate fair and appropriate rules and boundaries that work for the whole family
- Professional Mentoring: For new and experienced mediators who would like a sounding board or specific suggestions for handling challenging clients and cases; emphasis on how to frame and respond to impasse and disruptive behaviors while remaining neutral.